WHO WE ARE
Pacific Coast Auto Body is located in Moorpark and has been in business since 1986. We are one of the area’s leading repair facilities, providing collision and auto body repair. With a 10,000 square foot warehouse, we are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to serve our customers. We are dedicated to providing all our customers with quality collision repairs and auto body services.
We understand an accident can be a traumatic experience, and we want to help!
Your vehicle will be repaired by the best craftsmen in the collision repair industry, using the most modern equipment available. Our technicians are I-Car® trained and ASE® certified.
As our customer, you will receive the finest quality collision repairs or auto body repair available in the Ventura county. We are ready and willing to answer all your questions concerning the repair or estimating process. Our professional staff will assist you with your insurance company and claims handling procedure.
Pacific Coast Auto Body provides auto collision / auto body repair services to Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Camarillo, Somis, Filmore and other cities surrounding the Ventura County.
WHY CHOOSE PACIFIC AUTO BODY?
- LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1986
- HONEST, SINCERE, AND WE WORK FOR YOU
- SEVERE DENT & AUTO COLLISION SPECIALISTS
- AUTO BODY REPAIR SPECIALISTS
- HIGHEST QUALITY GUARANTEE
- INSURANCE CLAIM ASSISTANCE
- CLEAN & PROFESSIONAL
- FAST & EASY PROCESS
- MAINTAIN FACTORY WARRANTIES WITH FACTORY PARTS
THINGS TO KNOW AND DO!
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired to Factory pre-loss condition.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at Pacific Coast Auto Body and ask that the insurance company inspect the car at our shop.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damage.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can’t require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Visit Department of Insurance Bill of Rights for Consumers to learn about Fair Claims Settlement Practices Regulations.
Emergency services after hours please call Eddie’s Towing 805-499-1492. We also have an after-hours key drop at the front door.
We offer FREE consultations for our new clients! In this consultation, you will discuss with our specialists your concerns or needs. We will make sure you are a part of the process the entire way through, and that you are completely satisfied when we are finished.
NOTE: Emergency services after hours please call Eddie’s Towing 805-499-1492. We also have an after-hours key drop at the front door.